Saint Brigid Religious Education Registration
Saint Brigid Religious Education offers a traditional formation program for Pre-K 3-year olds through 5th grade (PSR), middle school (EDGE) and high school (Life Teen) students.
Also offered is the Rite of Christian Initiation of Children (RCIC) for children 7 to 17 years of age who have not received either the Sacraments of Baptism in a Catholic church, First Eucharist and/or Confirmation.
Reception of Sacraments
- Baptism - Infant
- First Reconciliation and First Eucharist - 2nd grade
- Confirmation - 10th grade
Rite of Christian Initiation: (* An interview is required with RCIC registration)
- Unbaptized - 7 to 17 years of age or
- Baptized non-Catholic - 7 to 17 years or
- Baptized Catholic and did not receive First Eucharist in 2nd grade - 3rd grade to 17 years of age
Parents are the primary teachers of their children's faith and educate by example and instruction. It is the mission of Saint Brigid Religious Education to be source of support and guidance to parents. Our Parish School of Religion (PSR) and Adult Education offices have many resources available to assist you on your journey as parents to share the Catholic faith with your children. Full participation in Saint Brigid Religious Education includes the following:
- ATTENDANCE AT WEEKLY SUNDAY MASS AND HOLY DAYS OF OBLIGATION
- Attendance at all RE classes
- Participation in group service projects.
- One Faith & Family event
- Family prayer recommended: Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, the Rosary, Evening Prayer and Benediction on Wednesday evenings - all in the Chapel.
All student families must be registered Saint Brigid parishioners. Registration forms are available on our website and parish office. Only COMPLETED forms will be accepted. One form per student. Registration forms are to be returned only to the parish office. Student placement is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Class Start dates, schedules, announcements and all communications take place in the bulletin, our website, email and the BNN. Please check the bulletin regularly. All dates and times are subject to change. Completed registration forms must include Parish Registration, if not on file, and the following document attached:
Parish School of Religion (PK3 - 5th grades)