- The disciples met a stranger as they walked the road to Emmaus. He turned out not to be a stranger.
- He taught them who He was by exposing them to the scriptures which foretold His coming.
- He ate with them to show them that He was really alive and not just an apparition.
- When He broke bread with them they saw who He was. Jesus had returned from the dead.
- As you look at your own life are there still questions of who Jesus was and is to you?
- Have you met Him personally? Is He just an apparition?
He will come to you and you too can meet Him in the Eucharist – the breaking of the bread. Believe what you have heard and it will happen!