WELCOME to Saint Brigid!
We are blessed to have you join this amazing parish of believers and we are confident you will find spiritual and emotional nourishment among our church family.
We are a very active community of faith and we offer many opportunities where you and your family can learn and grow in your faith as well as share your faith with others. If you would like someone on our parish staff to contact you, please call our receptionist at 678-393-0060 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the type of information you are seeking.
We are so happy you are considering joining the Saint Brigid family!
Below are some steps you can take to become more familiar with our parish and meet more parishioners:
- New Parishioner Dinner. An invitation will be sent to you before our next event. The dinners are held approximately 3-4 times a year. We are looking forward to officially welcoming you to Saint Brigid.
- Introduce yourself to our clergy after Mass: Our clergy wants to know you! Please stop and chat with our priests and deacons after Mass and let them know you are new.
- Stay after Mass for Coffee & Donuts: After the 7:30 and 9:00 am Sunday Masses, go to Corbett Hall for coffee and donuts (or at least let the kids have donuts!) This is a nice time to meet other parishioners.
- Attend the next Women of Saint Brigid or Men of Saint Brigid ministry event. You are automatically a member. Both of these groups offer regular meetings and events to bring men and women of our parish together for social, spiritual, and service opportunities.
- Learn more about our Ministries: Our parishioners are very active in ministry work. Visit our Ministry page. This could mean helping with our liturgy by joining one of our music groups, serving our youth by teaching in our Parish School of Religion or giving of your time to serve those less fortunate through our St. Vincent de Paul Society. We have countless ways to serve – all you need to do is take the first step.
- Continue your Faith Education: Sign up for one of the many opportunities we have for adult faith formation. You can join a bible or book study or sponsor another coming into the faith through our RCIA program. Not Catholic? Learn more about our Rite of Christian Initiation Program.
It’s important to be registered in a parish.
– First, we need to know who our parishioners are to ensure that we are adequately serving the needs of all.
– Second, it makes the process much easier to verify your service under “Time, Talent and Treasure”; is required for sponsorship of a Baptism or Confirmation; verification for school applications, religious education, an upcoming wedding, and funerals.
– Besides volunteering in parish ministries, participation through offertory envelopes is one means of parish verification. If you choose not to use envelopes or are unable to contribute at this time, making a notation of your prayerful support on your envelope and placing it in the weekly offertory collection will confirm your continued Mass attendance.
There are two ways to register.
Fill-out PDF form, print or email to parish office
Send with E-Mail to office
ONLINE Registration, fill and SUBMIT