Join our Parish!
We are blessed to have you join this amazing parish of believers and we are confident you will find spiritual and emotional nourishment among our church family.
We are a very active community of faith and we offer many opportunities where you and your family can learn and grow in your faith as well as share your faith with others. If you would like someone on our parish staff to contact you, please call our receptionist at 678-393-0060 or send an email to email@example.com with a brief description of the type of information you are seeking.
We are so happy you are considering joining the Saint Brigid family! If you’re ready – it’s easy to register.
There are two ways to register, fill out our ONLINE FORM here:
You can print out the form at home and fill the fields or you fill out the form on your monitor (any device), save it with a new name and attach it to an email addressed to Barbara Lahey at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to come to the Parish Office to register.
If you have already filled out your Parish Registration Form, thank you! If you provided us with an email, you will receive our newsletter to highlight important messages from our Pastor. Also, read our Sunday Bulletin online or subscribe to Discover Mass and have it directly emailed to you.
Below are some steps you can take to become more familiar with our parish and meet more parishioners:
- You will be invited to a New Parishioner Dinner. An invitation will be mailed to you before our next brunch. Brunches are held approximately 3-4 times a year. The Archdiocese of Atlanta today updated its guidelines regarding the increasing spread of the Covid virus, stating they strongly recommend everyone wear a mask while indoor at any parish facility, further stating that all unvaccinated people are required to wear a mask while inside at any parish facility. Given these stronger guidelines, we are postponing our New Parishioner Welcome Brunch to a later date. We were looking forward to officially welcoming you to Saint Brigid, but your safety is a priority. Please make a point to introduce yourself to our clergy after Mass if you haven’t yet already
- Introduce yourself to our clergy after Mass: Our clergy want to know you! Please stop and chat with our priests and deacons after Mass and let them know you are new.
- Stay after Mass for Coffee & Donuts: (temporarily postponed during COVID) After the 8:30 and 10:00 am Sunday Masses, go to Corbett Hall for coffee and donuts (or at least let the kids have donuts!) This is a nice time to meet other parishioners.
- Attend the next Women of Saint Brigid or Men of Saint Brigid ministry events. You are automatically a member. Both of these groups offer regular meetings and events to bring men and women of our parish together for social, spiritual, and service opportunities.
- Learn more about our Ministries: Our parishioners are very active in ministry work. Visit our Ministry page. This could mean helping with our liturgy by joining one of our music groups, or serving our youth by teaching in our Parish School of Religion, or giving of your time to serve those less fortunate through our St. Vincent de Paul Society. We have countless ways to serve – all you need to do is take the first step.
- Continue your Faith Education: Sign up for one of the many opportunities we have for adult faith formation. You can join a bible or book study or sponsor another coming into the faith through our RCIA program. Not Catholic? Learn more about our Rite of Christian Initiation Program.
It’s important to be registered in a parish.
– First, we need to know who our parishioners are to ensure that we are adequately serving the needs of all.
– Second, it makes the process much easier to verify your service under “Time, Talent and Stewardship”; required for sponsorship of a Baptism or Confirmation; verification for school applications, religious education, upcoming wedding, and funerals.
Besides volunteering in parish ministries, participation through offertory envelopes is one means of parish verification. If you choose not to use envelopes or are unable to contribute at this time, making a notation of your prayerful support on your envelope and placing it in the weekly offertory collection will confirm your continued Mass attendance.