How Does my Child Become Catholic?
This is a process for youth by which one is received into the Catholic Church (non-Catholics) or completes the sacraments of initiation (Catholics) through faith development focusing on prayer, sacraments, and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Who should participate in RCIC?
- Those who want to become Catholic, are seven to seventeen years old, and
- have never been baptized, or
- are baptized, but not in the Catholic Church
- Those who were baptized Catholic, are in 3rd to 12th grade, are seventeen years old or younger, and
- never received first Communion and Confirmation
Please contact Rosemarie Scully to find out more information about RCIC.