- The three Kings were hungry for something great and noble in their lives.
- They traveled a great distance to find what they sought and paid a great price in homage.
- This is the Almighty coming into the affairs of men and kings, priests and prophets, scribes, shepherds and mystics.
- They now knew that He was present in a new and powerful manner through the infant Jesus.
- The affairs of man have never been the same since the Star of Bethlehem guided the Magi.
- Jesus guides us now.
- Where is Jesus in your life? Are you willing to follow Him and pay Him homage?
Where is the Newborn King of the Jews?
Epiphany of the Lord