Here are just some ideas to choose from:
- Pick a book of the Bible you have never read – find a comfy chair and a blanket and read it! Or read a few pages every night.
- Sign up for a course on Formed – Formed is an online Catholic resource with daily devotionals, movies, and courses like “Why Believe: a course on Catholic apologetics.”
- Journal outside – Grab your journal and sit outside in God’s creation. Write to God, get out all your thoughts, and take in the beauty of the outdoors.
- Watch youtube videos – Click on “videos” for some ideas. There are some great speakers and great resources about every topic you could choose from
Reading and Scripture
- Daily Readings – Visit the USCCB site or the Magnificat online or in the online app (offered free during this time!)
- Catechism – Read about our Catholic Traditions
- Bible – If you don’t have a Bible at home, now is a great time to get one! Order this teen Bible and have it delivered to your door to start some daily Scripture reading!
- Life Teen – read blogs from teens, speakers and lifeteen staff
- Word on Fire – Bishop Robert Barron’s Word on Fire covers most topics of the faith
- Busted Halo – A Catholic blog focused on life and culture