Ways you can help during COVID-19 outbreak:
- Donate/make much needed supplies for local hospitals: https://getusppe.org/give/
- Clean out your closet and your pantry – https://www.svdpgeorgia.org/get-involved/ways-to-give/donate-items/
- Give blood –
- The Red Cross is facing a “severe” blood shortage as a result of mass donor cancellations during the coronavirus outbreak. There’s also a concern that as the number of people with COVID-19 increases, the fewer eligible donors will be able to give, a representative told CNET through email. While millions of people across the country have been instructed to avoid nonessential errands, the Red Cross and other blood banks have put precautions put in place. For example, the Red Cross is checking each person’s temperature before they enter the building and keeping donors six feet apart. The staff follows protocol by wearing gloves throughout the process and is cleaning surfaces between donors.
- Buy gift cards and order take out from local restaurants to support local businesses
- Write letters to the elderly: https://lovefortheelderly.org/covid19
- Pray – LT COVID-19 prayer
Serve next year as a Teen Leader!
Click here or fill out the form below. Recommendation forms