Experience the Joy of Reconnecting with Other Women
Opening Your Heart” – Walking with Purpose Study
Study starts Sept. 13, 2022 – April 2023
Tuesday evenings, 6:30 – 8:45 PM (no babysitting)
Welcome to Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point. This 22-lesson Bible study will take you on an exciting journey closer to the heart of God.
Opening Your Heart is an incredibly effective guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart and we encourage all participants new to Walking with Purpose to begin here, regardless of previous experience with Bible study.
Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
- What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
Women Walking in Faith - Bible Studies for Women
"*" indicates required fields