- This Sunday we are called to remember Jesus’ sacrifice of His life and death for us.
- We are also reminded of His presence to us in the Eucharist.
- We are bonded to Jesus in this new covenant of sacrifice and offering to the Father.
- The Eucharist and the Cross are before us in this Holy Week. They are the essentials of our faith.
- We stay grounded in these mysteries to prepare us for the greatest event of all time
…. The Resurrection.
- Are we prepared to once again stand in awe before what God has done for us?