- Jesus can always see the state of our hearts.
- He can see hypocrisy, He can see true contrition.
- And He always has mercy for the repentant.
- In this Gospel, Jesus again teaches the lesson of looking inward before judging.
- Examining our own motives, examining the state of our soul – is difficult.
- But that is what we are called to do during Lent.
- Can you refrain from judging others?
- Do you have the courage to see your own faults and failings?
Let the One Among You
Who is Without Sin
Throw the First Stone
The Fifth Sunday of Lent