Advent is the liturgical season in which we celebrate the coming of our Redeemer – Jesus Christ.
We celebrate His birth at Bethlehem.
We celebrate His coming into our hearts now.
We celebrate His coming in glory at the end of time.
· Our redemption is at hand. It is not yet but it is before us.
· The end times may seem fearful but we are encouraged to stand erect in hope and anticipation of what God is doing for us.
· We must remain faithful in spite of the distractions of daily life.
· While we wait for these events either in our lifetime or beyond, Jesus waits by us and with us.
· Is your life arranged to meet Him in His first, second and final coming?