Objectives of the Respect Life Parish Committee:
- To develop an active Respect Life Ministry within Saint Brigid Parish
- To provide assistance to our Pastor with regard to Life Issues
- To work with other parish and ministry organizations such as Religious Education, Women’s Guild, Knights of Columbus, Youth, and Young Adult Ministries
- To promote a consistent ethic of life
Saint Brigid Respect Life Ministry offers services in these areas:
- Public Education and Awareness (i.e. bulletin spots, Life Chain, educational brochures, legislative news)
- Pastoral Care ( Annual “Baby Shower” for the Pregnancy Aid Clinic, promote Post Abortion Treatment and Healing, aka PATH)
- Public Policy (i.e. voter registration drive, email alerts, Catholic Day at the Capital)
- Prayer and Liturgy ( i.e. Archdiocesan Mass for the Unborn, sidewalk prayer at abortion clinics, and with the “40 Days for Life” campaign, Book Club, assisting the Prison Ministry, Movie and Dinner Family nights)
Saint Brigid Respect Life Ministry is interested in addressing the following Life Issues:
- Artificial birth control/abortifacients
- Assisted Suicide
- Bioethics Issues ( i.e. cloning, embryonic stem cell research, in-vitro fertilization and fertility treatments)
- Chastity ( Understanding and living the Theology of the Body, God’s plan for our sexuality)
- Death Penalty/Capital Punishment
- Human Trafficking/ sexual exploitation due to the possible forced abortions
The Saint Brigid Parish Respect Life Ministry invites all to receive our email announcements and alerts from the Atlanta Archdiocesan Pro-life Office and Parish Ministry. If you would like to be put on our mailing list for these purposes only, please submit your questions to Cathy Schneider at email@example.com.
>The music video “Eyes of God” chronicles actual women, moments from ending a pregnancy,
who chose life thanks to a supportive stranger, and love their children dearly.
The song “Eyes of God” by Joshua’s Giants & Lisa Rosemond, ft. Jadyn Noh.
Many featured in this video are from the Saint Brigid Respect Life Ministry.
Thank you Josh Harris for producing this video.
Respect Life Events
Give, Pray and Fellowship
Respect Life Resources
Walking with Moms In Need
Help our Families